We had a Halloween gathering at the ranch this weekend. What a great time! GHOSTWOOD is so versatile, there are so many ways to enjoy it. We made this Sangria for the ladies, and did they enjoy it.
- 1 bottle of light and fruity red wine (ex. Pinot Noir)
- 1 cup GHOSTWOOD
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup soda water
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Slice the orange and apples horizontally and place them in a pitcher with the cup of GHOSTWOOD and Grand Marnier.
- Let it sit at room temperature for one hour.
- Add Pinot Noir and cinnamon stick, stir.
- Let sit in refrigerator for one hour.
- Add soda water and mix well before serving over ice.