A not so sweet take on the classic cocktail. Plenty of citrus to lighten up the drink with a touch of heat from the fresh ginger. Perfect for a hot day!
GHOSTWOOD Ginger Whiskey Sour
- 2oz of Ghostwood
- 3/4 oz of freshly squeezed lemon
- Freshly grated ginger (to taste)
- (Optional) Lemon Garnish
- (Optional) 1/2 Oz Simple Syrup
- Add ice, Ghostwood, lemon juice, and freshly grated ginger to shaker tin.
- (Add the simple syrup if using) Shake for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into glass with fresh ice and a couple of lemon slices.
- Top of with lemon wheel.
- Quick tip: Simple syrup Is easy to make at home. It calls for equal parts sugar and hot water, stir until dissolved, then let cool.