This GHOSTWOOD fudge is a great addition to your sweets tray at Christmas. It is also a great gift to a chocolate lover! The GHOSTWOOD adds a unique mellow flavor to all that rich chocolate. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
Ghostwood Chocolate Fudge
- 10 ounces milk chocolate
- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup GHOSTWOOD
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Sea salt (for the top of the fudge)
- Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan, and line with parchment paper.
- Break the chocolate into large pieces. Place in a bowl over hot (simmering) water on the stove. Cook until chocolate has melted and smooth. Stir often.
- Add the butter and sweetened condensed milk. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until butter has melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Mixture will be very thick.
- Add the GHOSTWOOD, vanilla and salt to the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into lined baking pan. Press into the pan and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle some sea salt over the top, sparingly.
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator to firm. About 2 hours at least.
- When firm, remove the pan from refrigerator. Lift the fudge out of the pan and place it on a cutting board.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the fudge into small squares.
It tastes best served at room temperature. Store in an air tight container in refrigerator.